With the current difficulties in the economy and the challenges faced by the Construction and Property sectors getting things right quickly and efficiently has never been more important, SNOW can help you through these difficult times by outsourcing your working drawing packages to eliminate the peaks with resource requirements and the need to employ additional staff and purchase additional computer equipment and software.
Due to our wealth of experience in the construction industry, we currently offer a discreet consultancy service to other architects, engineers, contractors and consultants. This often involves the solving of complex technical issues, architectural detailing, construction technology and value engineering.
There are various types of work, which can be outsourced, and we can execute it for you at fraction of cost what you need to pay if you get it done in-house.
These work sections include following:
• Development of drawings from sketches, old drawings, survey data etc.
• Development of plans, elevations, sections on the basis of given data
• Development of detail drawings to be issued for construction.
• Development of presentation drawings.
• Development of architectural detail drawings.
We can assist in the delivery of full detailed design, specification and working drawings, and work in conjunction with yourselves to form a seamless partnership.
Projects we have worked on recently include –
• planning an building regulation drawings for a £2.5m barn conversion
• design and planning approval for a RICS Award winning
• working drawings, tender packages and technical advice for the £1bn Stirling Prize nominated
Liverpool One Project
• working drawings and tender packages for the RIBA awards nominated
£24m university building
• working drawings and tender packages for a £3m BSIF
• working drawings for a £400k house extension
If you feel this service is interest to your practice please do not hesitate to contact us for an informal discussion to see how we can help your company.
Blackburne House, Hope Street, Liverpool, L8 7PE